Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I am a G-A-M-M-A Phi Beta Girl!

I know I haven't written much about my sorority experience in Gamma Phi Beta on this blog but if there's two things I should tell you, it's this:

  1. It was by far one of the greatest decisions I made during my collegiate career and truly has helped me become the person I am today, and continues to do so. 
  2. I would not trade my alumna experience to go back to my collegiate days for anything.  
I'm currently serving as a Chapter Advisor for a chapter other than my initiating chapter and it has so far been both a challenge and a blessing.  I've only been at it for a semester but it has already changed me for the better and pushed me way beyond my limits at times.  But maybe that's the only time real change ever happens.  

I haven't written about it up until this point because I could never quite find the words.  Well, now I don't have to!  Jenny, a fellow Chapter Advisor has done so in such a beautiful way that I'm certain my words would pale in comparison.  Read her post below and understand what it truly means to make a lifetime commitment to this organization! 

No comments:

Post a Comment